By sponsoring Liberty Park Charities, Inc. with a donation, you enable us to continue our project to build a world class conservation park in Arizona to provide quality care for rescued wildlife and provide education about wildlife conservation. Your sponsorship will also help us fulfill our mission. In return, you will prominently be promoted throughout Liberty Park’s social media, website, facility, and newsletter.
WHY WE NEED YOUR HELP:
The Crabby Lion Conservation Park is a nongovernment funded project that solely operates from donations. We will not be able to do the work we plan on doing to rescue wildlife without the assistance of donors and supporters. Crabby Lion plans to care for roughly 600 animals annually. All varying in species (90+ species), dietary demands and rehabilitation needs. The projected operating costs of Crabby Lion Conservation Park are over $90,000/month. These costs will consist of food, medical supplies, veterinarian services, staff payroll, utilities, and more. In sponsoring you can be assured that your dollars contributing to a worthwhile cause.
WAYS YOU CAN SPONSOR:
- Provide an annual cash donation to help with ongoing costs of running the rescue center
- Provide in-kind product, such as food, supplies, services, advertisement, equipment, or professional personnel.
BENEFITS FOR THE SPONSOR:
- Commitment to economic and environmental prosperity to wildlife
- Fostering a culture of philanthropy in conservation
- Enhancement of the reputation and philanthropic profile of your corporation
- Access to potential partners for your corporation
- An initiative to establish Cause Marketing within your company
- Exposure with a new target market within Liberty Park’s channels and audience reach