Liberty Park’s current project is The Desert Thunder Wildlife Conservation Park. The Park is a non- Government Organization and will depend on the assistance of contributors, donors and supporters. Our mission at Liberty Park is to positively impact the environment with wildlife preservation and ecological conservation efforts. We plan on rescuing and providing life-long homes for wild mustangs, burros and captive exotic animals which have been abused, abandoned, exploited and illegally kept while educating the public about causes and solutions. We are building the first inclusive holographic zoo, where we not only plan on rescuing animals, but for the endangered species, there will be augmented realty interactions with guests of the zoo.
WHY WE NEED YOUR HELP:
By sponsoring Liberty Park Charities, Inc. with a cash contribution or an in-kind donation you enable us to continue our project of building a world class wildlife conservation park in Arizona that will provide quality care for rescued wildlife and provide education about wildlife conservation. In return, you will prominently be promoted throughout Liberty Park’s social media, website, facility, and newsletter.
We have lots of exciting fundraising events planned this year and need items for auction at each event. Plus, we are having our First Annual Black Tie Gala & Silent Auction December 28, 2019 which will be our biggest fundraiser of the year. We are depending on it to help support our goal to rescue 500 animals between 2020 and 2021.
This event is expected to draw over 200 supporters and participating businesses. Please consider sponsorship or donating auction items for one of this year’s upcoming events. Anything that you contribute will display your company name at the event’s auction, in event program, on website and on marketing materials. Some items that we are looking for include services, experiences, and dining. We are also looking for sponsorship at every level.
WAYS YOU CAN SPONSOR:
- Become a name recognition sponsor for name recognition on a building, area of the park, or commemorative brick.
- Become an event sponsor to help cover costs associated with fundraising events as venue, catalog, entertainment, radio coverage, food, or prizes and in return have your name (company’s name) mentioned on corporate and event material.
- Provide in-kind product, such as catering, supplies, services, advertisement, equipment, professional personnel, items for auction and other necessary fundraising event supplies for company recognition.
BENEFITS FOR THE SPONSOR:
- Commitment to economic and environmental prosperity to wildlife
- Fostering a culture of philanthropy in conservation
- Enhancement of the reputation and philanthropic profile of your corporation
- Access to potential partners for your corporation
- An initiative to establish Cause Marketing within your company
- Exposure with a new target market within Liberty Park’s channels and audience reach
Please click on how you would like to help:
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS. WE APPRECIATE IT! 🙂